FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Makati Pooled Testing
Who are qualified to avail of this service?
Pooled testing is only for asymptomatic (ie individuals with no symptoms) patients. For those who have symptoms such as fever, cold, cough, diarrhea, please call the CESU hotlines at 8870-1442, 1443, 1444, 1447, 1448 to book a separate testing schedule.
- Individual must sign up. They can fill up and download their CIF.
- For payment – deposit must be verified and validated before schedule can be confirmed.
- Fee is P2,950
- Company representative must sign up.
- To import employees or teammates, download import template and follow instructions.
- Once uploaded, the system will generate booking code which will be the default password for each user. Email address is required for each user.
- Price is at P1750 per person. If the test is less than 5%, fee goes down to P1,000. If it is between 5%-10%, fee goes down to P1,500. The balance will be reimbursed to chosen wallet of the company representative a week after receipt of official results.
- When will the results be out? Within 72 hours (3 working days) after sample is sent to the lab.
- Is there a cut-off for the lab? Yes. Before 2pm. Samples gathered after cut-off is for next business day’s processing.
- How do we pay? Initially via bank transfer. We are working on credit and debit card payments.
- How many days from date of payment can we book? 3 working days as payment still needs to be validated and verified.
- How will we get the results? The company representatives can check the results via the portal. Each result will also be emailed to each individual.
- I already paid, what is the next step? Wait for a call from our customer service representatives to confirm your booking.
- What are the available schedules for swabbing? All days except Saturdays.
- Where is the venue for swabbing? For Pooled testing of more than 50 people, venue shall be in any property owned by MAKATI or in such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties. For individuals, our drive thru facility in City Hall quadrangle is open.
- Time of operation? 8am – 5pm.
- What do I need to bring when I come in for the swabbing? Please bring your booking reference code as well as a printed copy of your CIF.
- Do you refund? We do not entertain refunds as of the moment.